Why Horne Dodge Chrysler Jeep Nissan?
- Above-average wages
- Paid time off
- Paid technical school training
- Comprehensive factory training program
- An opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a growing organization
- We offer Health Care benefits for our employees with spouse and child coverage available at group rates.
- Paid Vacation
- Short & Long-Term Disability plan options
- Dental Insurance
- We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services and an employee vehicle purchase program.
- 2+ years of experience as an Automotive Used Car Technician required
- A valid driver's license
- ASE (preferred)
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs the repair.
- Perform vehicle repairs within your current capability/skill level
- Examines the assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor if additional work is needed.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road tests vehicles after all repairs
- Performs additional related duties as required and assigned
- Mechanic experience